And again I had spinach on my dish:)
This time with snack tomatoes and mozzarella.
I like this dish because it has very attractive colours, it is super simple and quick, costs little money and is very healthy.
Spinach is healthy and gives you a lot of energy. You can become the second “Popeye the Sailor Man”🙂
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– Spaghetti, ca. 300g
– ca. 250 g spinach leaves
– 3 garlic cloves
– ca. 300g cherry tomatoes
– 1 mozzarella
– 8 walnuts
– 2 tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook spaghetti according to packaging.
2. Chop garlic into small pieces and fry until very light brown colour.
3. Add washed spinach, add some salt and pepper, and cook for about 5 minutes under the lid.
4. Add washed tomatoes and fry for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve spaghetti with vegetables. Decorate with cut mozzarella and walnuts. Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy the meal,
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.
Again green dish:)
Spinach is healthy. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals.
Do you remember the cartoon character “Popeye the Sailor Man”? 🙂 After consuming spinach he was physically stronger:)
As a child I didn’t like spinach. I think most kids hate it:)
I am older now and more aware of my culinary preferences/tastes. In fact during these 20 years I start to like spinach, especially spinach a la crème!
Once I feel like eating something special and super easy to cook I decide for macaroni with spinach and Greek cheese.
This is the simplest dish ever.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 250g macaroni
– 1 pack of spinach a la crème
– 1 pack Greek (feta) cheese
– 2 garlic cloves
– Salt to taste
- Boil macaroni according to package, drain.
- Cook spinach a la crème, add Greek cheese. Cook unit cheese melts.
- Press garlic and stir. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix macaroni with spinach-cheese. Serve.
I told you it’s super quick and so healthy!!!! I also think it looks very interesting.
Not every day you eat a GREEN DISH. Will you become a “spinach monster” afterwards??? 🙂
Check it out:)
Source of pictures:
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” [wstaw linka] where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.
I love Italian cuisine and I do like pizza. If I recall correct in 2012 there were three times that I ate pizza.
May 2012- when I bought pizza for dinner…
October 2012- when I moved to my new house and I had no kitchen running…
November 2012- at my friends’ place…
I am normally very enthusiastic about cooking dinners but sometimes you just can’t avoid eating pre-packaged food. When I choose on my own, I try to buy as healthy food as possible. I must say, the pizza I present here is was really good- with mozzarella, salami, dried tomatoes, spinach and walnuts… Nutrition and ingredients were very acceptable. The taste was really great! Not mentioning aesthetic aspect…
How often do you eat pizza? Is it homemade, from a supermarket or pizza in a restaurant? What are your favourite ingredients?