Inspired by my previous discovery vegan, super quick banana cake… I decided to look around in vegan world of sweets.
My son loves sweets… which kid doesn’t? I wanted to find a healthy, easy and attractive sweet for my son. Once I’ve came across apricot “Rafaello”… I though I’ll give it a shot. I was surprised how quick it is and how tasty, especially when it’s still warm! We loved it and that’s definitely something I’ll make more times.
- Half cup of dried apricots
- Half cup of sliced almonds (peeled)
- Half cup of coconut flakes
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pour dried apricots in very hot water for few minutes.
- Drain apricots and place into the blender.
- Add the rest of ingredients into the blender and mix well until you get a sticky consistency.
- Farm balls (you can put a whole peeled almond inside if you wanted to).
- Coat with coconut flakes.
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.