To be in line with Saturday’s breakfast, I decided to repeat my great journey with omelette on Sunday as well. My husband was so great and made it for us. He decided to make a “blow mind” omelette and here you can see the results…. I mean… hehe, this doesn’t need any additional comments right? 🙂
I had brown bread with butter and mozzarella, plus salad tomatoes and sausages with mustard. Yummy…. 🙂
For dinner I had yesterday’s leftovers plus I added some extra vegetables (mushrooms, leek and green paprika).
An apple, brown bread with melted cheese and cucumber plus a bit of cottage cheese also with cucumber.
I started my day quite early today and began it with very nice breakfast:)
Omelette with blueberry jam and green tea.
Bread with mustard, cooked sausages, cherry tomatoes and light chocolate milk.
Blueberries with natural yoghurt.
Rice with pork and vegetables (pumpkin, cherry tomatoes, leek, Chinese cabbage, garlic) in sauce (oyster, soya, sesame, ginger, honey, chili, curry).
Brown bread with cheese, cottage cheese, red paprika, radish, onion, natural yoghurt.
I have never though that a combination of seafood and meat products can taste good. Once, I was invited for a dinner and I ate prawns together with chicken… That time I understood that it’s actually matching combination. With the flow of energy to experiment I made this simple and tasty dish. It costs you “no time” and that’s why I think it’s so wonderful, everyday meal.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– 1 glass of cooked rice
– 200g canned chili beans
– 12 king prawns
– 1/4 salami package (ca. 85g)
– Salt, pepper, chili powder
– 100ml water
– 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Add to cooked rice, chili beans (not drained), king prawns and fry.
- Add salami and fry.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili, add water and cook under the lid.
- Add sugar and cook for about 2 minutes.
It’s super simple and tasty.
One of my tricks to cook fast is a dish with rice:)
Rice with ham and lettuce salad is a perfect dish if you want to cook quickly with a minimum effort.
– Natural yoghurt
– Salt and pepper for seasoning
– Sour-sweet chili sauce
Rip lettuce, add diced radish, top with yoghurt and squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Cut ham into small cubes and add for the last 2-3 minutes to cook with rice.
Top rice and ham with bit of sweet chili sauce
Enjoy your free time,
What to cook if you have little ingredients? I always have something frozen and this time that was seafood. Great thing to eat and you feel like on holiday.
I decided for risotto that again reminds me about Italian coast but what can I say… Italian kitchen is just simple and tasty.
You most likely know thousands of other risotto recipes but I encourage you to try this one as well. Especially that there are so little ingredients:)
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 1tbsp. butter
– 1 bouillon cube
– 1 glass of uncooked rice
*Rice-broth (bouillon) proportions would be 1-2
– 1 onion
– 1/2tsp. saffron
– 2tbsp. lemon juice
– 1 can tomato sauce, ca. 400 ml
– Ca. 200g seafood
– 2tbsp. sour crème
– Salt and pepper
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
- Melt butter in frying pan, add chopped onions; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add saffron and rise; cook for 30 seconds.
- Add lemon juice to pan; cook for 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Stir in ½ cup hot broth mixture; cook until the liquid is nearly absorbed. Add remaining broth mixture in portions, ½ cup at a time. Stir until liquid is absorbed. For 1 glass of rice you may need 2 glasses of liquid.
- Add seafood and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil; cook for ca. 5 min.
- Mix in separate container 1tbsp. of tomato sauce with the sour crème and add into tomato sauce; do not cook.
- Salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Serve and sprinkle with parsley.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMydish.wordpress.com