As promised in my recent posts, inspired with my business trip to Germany, Sömmerda/Erfurt and my Polish roots… I present the following.
– Bratwurst x 4
– Onion x 4
– Red paprika x 1/2
– Marjoram x 2tbsp.
– Chili pepper powder x 1tsp.
– Red chili powder x 2tbsp.
– Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes.
- Soak bratwurst for 20min in cold water.
- Fry bratwurst and peel of the skin.
- Slice onion and fry.
- Slice red paprika and add to onion; fry.
- Add sliced bratwurst and fry. Add a bit of water to get a sauce.
- Add all spices and fry/boil for couple of minutes.
- Serve with warm potatoes.
Enjoy your meal,