As promised in my recent posts, inspired with my business trip to Germany, Sömmerda/Erfurt and my Polish roots… I present the following.
– Bratwurst x 4
– Onion x 4
– Red paprika x 1/2
– Marjoram x 2tbsp.
– Chili pepper powder x 1tsp.
– Red chili powder x 2tbsp.
– Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes.
- Soak bratwurst for 20min in cold water.
- Fry bratwurst and peel of the skin.
- Slice onion and fry.
- Slice red paprika and add to onion; fry.
- Add sliced bratwurst and fry. Add a bit of water to get a sauce.
- Add all spices and fry/boil for couple of minutes.
- Serve with warm potatoes.
Enjoy your meal,
Yesterday on my dish was pork vegetable soup.
It is very simple, tasty, healthy and nutritious soup. Once you cook it, the whole house will smell with wonderful aroma.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– ½ small cup of wild rice
– A part of pork with bone
– ½ liter water
– Vegetables mix (30% paprika- red, yellow, green; 25% tomatoes; 25% mushrooms; 20% onions). I like this mix because paprika gives unforgettable flavour and onion makes it a bit sweet.
– 2tsp. tomato puree
– 1 bay leaf
– Salt, pepper and herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano) to taste
- Cook rice.
- In separate pan cook pork for in half liter of water until meat is tender.
- Add vegetables, tomato puree, bay leaf, salt, pepper, herbs and cook for about 15min.
- Tear meat from the bone, add to soup.
- Discard bay leaves.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com
Leftover bones can be eaten by a hunter:)