It’s autumn. What I like the most about this time of the year is the colour of leaves. It’s so beautiful, changing, rich and powerful!
Inspired by nature, I present the following: colourful salad with ginger-chili dressing.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 1 small salad
– ½ onion
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 1tsp. sesame oil
– 1tbsp. soya sauce
– 2 carrots
– 1x1cm ginger
– 1 fresh red chili with ½ seeds
– 1tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
– 1tsp. honey
- Blend olive oil, sesame oil and soya sauce in a food processor.
- Add onion, ginger, chili and lemon juice. Cut and blend it with use of a food processor.
- Peel off the carrots and slice them. Cook in small amount of water unit tender-crisp to maximise flavour. Add honey and cook shortly.
- Decorate a platter with pre-washed salad. Top with carrots and sprinkle ginger-chili dressing over the top.
What do you think about my idea?
Enjoy your meal,
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.