Yesterday on my dish was pork vegetable soup.
It is very simple, tasty, healthy and nutritious soup. Once you cook it, the whole house will smell with wonderful aroma.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– ½ small cup of wild rice
– A part of pork with bone
– ½ liter water
– Vegetables mix (30% paprika- red, yellow, green; 25% tomatoes; 25% mushrooms; 20% onions). I like this mix because paprika gives unforgettable flavour and onion makes it a bit sweet.
– 2tsp. tomato puree
– 1 bay leaf
– Salt, pepper and herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano) to taste
- Cook rice.
- In separate pan cook pork for in half liter of water until meat is tender.
- Add vegetables, tomato puree, bay leaf, salt, pepper, herbs and cook for about 15min.
- Tear meat from the bone, add to soup.
- Discard bay leaves.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com
Leftover bones can be eaten by a hunter:)