Oh my God, this recipe is so delicious!!!
I had two courgettes in my fridge and I wasn’t really sure what to use them for… They were a week old and I had no ingredients for pasta. I usually add them to my pastas. I wanted to make cutlets but because my son is allergic to eggs I did a vegan version, so no egg. He is also allergic to wheat therefore I needed to think of my own substitutes for the common ingredients such as wheat flour or bread crumbs which us usually add to any kind of cutlet. I gave it a try… I am more than surprised with the result. I will definitely be making it more often.
- Two courgettes
- One up to one and a half tbsp. of salt for sprinkling courgette
- Two garlic cloves
- One tbsp. soy sauce
- One tsp. lemon juice
- One flat tsp. backing powder
- Three tbsp. spelt flour
- Salt and pepper
- Half tsp. brown sugar
- Six tbsp. oat bran well grind
- Grate courgette, sprinkle with salt, approx. 1,5tbsp. Blend well.
- After approx. 10 minutes drain courgette.
- Place in a blow squeezed garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, backing powder, spelt flour, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all ingredients.
- Add drained courgette and mix.
- Make cutlets and sprinkle from both sides with ground oat bran.
- Fry slowly until golden.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.