Some time ago I came across an interesting green, leaf veggie, also known as “Japanese Mustard Spinach”. It was very similar to bok choy but tasted differently. I decided to experiment and made tagiolini with komatsuna and cheese. The addition of crème cheese and blue cheese gave it a creamy structure and defined taste. Please have a look.
- 2x komatsuna
- 1x onion
- 1x bowl mushrooms, ca. 250g
- 1x garlic clove
- Blue cheese
- 2tbsp. crème cheese
- ½ package of tagiolini
- Parmigiano cheese
- Boil tagiolini.
- Cut mushrooms in thin strips, chop onion and fry.
- Tear komatsuna into pieces and fry with the rest of vegetables.
- Strain the tagiolini and pour in a dish.
- Top with vegetables and cubes of blue cheese. Top with 1tbsp. crème cheese and parmigiano.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.