And again I had spinach on my dish:)
This time with snack tomatoes and mozzarella.
I like this dish because it has very attractive colours, it is super simple and quick, costs little money and is very healthy.
Spinach is healthy and gives you a lot of energy. You can become the second “Popeye the Sailor Man”🙂
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– Spaghetti, ca. 300g
– ca. 250 g spinach leaves
– 3 garlic cloves
– ca. 300g cherry tomatoes
– 1 mozzarella
– 8 walnuts
– 2 tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook spaghetti according to packaging.
2. Chop garlic into small pieces and fry until very light brown colour.
3. Add washed spinach, add some salt and pepper, and cook for about 5 minutes under the lid.
4. Add washed tomatoes and fry for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve spaghetti with vegetables. Decorate with cut mozzarella and walnuts. Salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy the meal,
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.