Again green dish:)
Spinach is healthy. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals.
Do you remember the cartoon character “Popeye the Sailor Man”? 🙂 After consuming spinach he was physically stronger:)
As a child I didn’t like spinach. I think most kids hate it:)
I am older now and more aware of my culinary preferences/tastes. In fact during these 20 years I start to like spinach, especially spinach a la crème!
Once I feel like eating something special and super easy to cook I decide for macaroni with spinach and Greek cheese.
This is the simplest dish ever.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 250g macaroni
– 1 pack of spinach a la crème
– 1 pack Greek (feta) cheese
– 2 garlic cloves
– Salt to taste
- Boil macaroni according to package, drain.
- Cook spinach a la crème, add Greek cheese. Cook unit cheese melts.
- Press garlic and stir. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix macaroni with spinach-cheese. Serve.
I told you it’s super quick and so healthy!!!! I also think it looks very interesting.
Not every day you eat a GREEN DISH. Will you become a “spinach monster” afterwards??? 🙂
Check it out:)
Source of pictures:
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” [wstaw linka] where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.