Some time ago I had some visitors and I decided to serve chicken in white wine and tomato puree.
Ingredients (for 5 people):
1. Eight chicken legs (big)
2. Salt and pepper
3. Tomato puree, ca. 150g
4. 150ml white wine
5. Two garlic cloves
– Washed chicken place onto oiled backing form. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in 200C for about 25 min. Then turn the side, season the other side and bake for another 25 min.
– Turn chicken again to the other side, pour with a mixture of wine, tomato puree and squeezed garlic. Bake for another 25 min.
Enjoy your meal,
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.
Finally the first signs of spring are coming… I was looking at some food magazines and I found this 🙂
Raspberry-cream ice cream with dark chocolate and cinnamon…
Would you resist eating a cake like this?
I have never though that a combination of seafood and meat products can taste good. Once, I was invited for a dinner and I ate prawns together with chicken… That time I understood that it’s actually matching combination. With the flow of energy to experiment I made this simple and tasty dish. It costs you “no time” and that’s why I think it’s so wonderful, everyday meal.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– 1 glass of cooked rice
– 200g canned chili beans
– 12 king prawns
– 1/4 salami package (ca. 85g)
– Salt, pepper, chili powder
– 100ml water
– 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Add to cooked rice, chili beans (not drained), king prawns and fry.
- Add salami and fry.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili, add water and cook under the lid.
- Add sugar and cook for about 2 minutes.
It’s super simple and tasty.