Make your pasta colourful and rouse! This time I decided for tagliolini which is a variation of tagliatelle (an Italian pasta). Tagliolini has long and cylindrical shape in contrast to flat shape of tagliatelle. I thought matching flat and round structures will be a nice differentiating detail that will make my pasta more exciting. Both tagliatelle and tagliolini are great for thick sauces but also for less rich ones. To enrich taste and give it a luxury tint I decided to add walnuts.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– 250g tagliolini
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 zucchini
– 3 carrots
– Walnuts, 4 per person
– Olive oil
– Salt to taste
- Peel off carrots and cut lengthwise into thin slices.
- Slice in the same way zucchini (with skin).
- Cook vegetables without salt.
- At the same time cook tagliolini.
- Press garlic and fry until start gets brown.
- Cooked and drained tagliolini mix with fried garlic.
- Drain vegetables and lay down on tagliolini.
- Top with a tablespoon of pesto.
- Decorate with walnuts and sprinkle with olive oil and Parmigiano.
- Salt to taste if needed.
Let me know what you think of this recipe:)
If you are interested in my other posts, I encourage you to make use of “Post Index” where you can locate and learn about all the posts on my blog.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com