One of the vegetables from the Odin-package was zucchini. Probably you remember, I’ve already mentioned couple times that some of the packages are “very green”:). I’d like to share it with you in a separate post. This week, luckily, it was green just by colour but I didn’t feel like eating just leaves…
Inspired by content of the Odin-set, I decided to make sour-spicy beef steak with macaroni. Is it something you would like to eat? Let me know…
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– 100g Spätzle (a type of egg noodle, soft in texture)
– 1/2 zucchini
– 1 slice beef steak
– 1/4 jar baby corn
– ca. 100ml crème (that would be ca. 1/2 bottle)
– 1cm rasped ginger
– Salt, pepper
– 1/2 tsp. chili powder (I made it slightly spicy)
– 1/2 tsp. red paprika powder
– Oil to fry
– Chives to decorate
- Cook Spätzle.
- Cut beef steak into 1cm slices, fry until brown.
- Add ginger, spices, chopped zucchini, fry until it softens.
- Add baby corn, fry for about 1 min.
- Pour crème into the pan and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Decorate with chives.
- Serve 🙂
A side note, beef steak is usually difficult to chew. You can marinate it a day before in oil, vinegar, mustard, etc. To avoid changing taste, wash it before frying.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com