I miss the summertime so much… It is grey, cold and windy almost every day:( To have at least a little bit of happiness and summer mood, I decided eat to dessert with seasonal fruits. It is now time for all kind of forest fruits. Tasty, delicate with great colour. As you know I like to eat healthy, that is why I decided for bran and wholemeal products. Everything what is brown, looks healthy to me:)
Are you already hungry? Try this out…
Ingredients (for 3 people):
– Kellogg’s all-bran flakes cereal
– 2tsp. sugar (you can use brown sugar or honey)
– 1tbsp. butter
– 3 full tbsp. rye wholemeal flour
– 1 egg
– Cream ice cream
– 3tbsp. American blueberries
– 3tbsp. blackberry jam
- Mix flakes, sugar, rye wholemeal flour and butter. Remember to leave your butter out of the fridge for a while so it will combine easier with other ingredients.
- Beat eggs until fluffy, add to above ingredients; mix.
- Spread mass over the baking paper and bake for half an hour in 180oC. Let it dry/cool down in the oven for another half an hour. (You can serve it warm if you want).
- Decorate every dish with 1 cookie, 1 ice cream ball, American blueberries, and decorate with blackberry jam. You can decorate it with warm jam. It will contrast nicely to cold ice cream.
Kitchen helper or rather first guest to eat my dessert 🙂
Cookies are ready…
I tell you something… This summer is bad but thanks to this dessert I felt really cheerful.
Let me know what you think about this dessert.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com