Once in a while I want to eat something sweet… I prefer to choose healthy stuff, so everything what is homemade is always better for me.
Everyone knows how to prepare omelette. There are different recipes and this is mine.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– 2 eggs
– 2 tbsp. milk
– 2 tbsp. flour
– 1 banana
– Oil to fry
– Sugar powder to top
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add milk, flour to beaten eggs and mix all ingredients.
- Spread oil on pan, and pour egg mixture into pan. Top with sliced banana.
- Cook on medium heat until eggs begin to set. For the quicker result, cook under the lid.
- Lift up omelette and turn to other side. Cook for about 1-2 minutes until brown colour.
- Slide omelette onto a serving plate and top with sugar powder.
Let me know if you like the combination of omelette with banana.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com