One of the organic vegetables that I got this week was Chinese cabbage.
This year there is no spring. It’s cold, cloudy and rainy. I decided to bring a bit of happiness on my dish and used young potatoes, fish and pesto which to me associates with Italian coast.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
– ½ Chinese cabbage
– 1 apple
– Juice of ½ green lemon
– 1tbsp. pesto
– 1tbsp. sour crème
– 2tbsp. pine nuts
– Perch fillets
- Steam potatoes in pressure cooker. Do not peel off. You can also boil them if you want. (I didn’t use any salt to keep the natural taste of the potatoes)
- Spread pesto over perch fillet and simmer in water. (If you use pesto, you do not need salt:))
- Slice cabbage into thin strips, squeeze lemon over the top and mix.
- Peel off the apple, grade and add to Chinese cabbage.
- Mix sour crème and pesto in separate container, add to vegetables so the taste will mingle.
- Fry pine nuts that will be used for perch fillet and Chinese cabbage salad decoration.
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordrpess.com