My breakfast: White cheese omelette with strawberries
What you can wish on Sunday morning? It’s cold but sunny day…
This is the first sign that summer is coming; the view of wonderful and colourful strawberries makes me happy.
It is a perfect breakfast if you are bored with bread.
The combination of carbohydrates and proteins make it healthy and attractive dish.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
– Homemade white cheese, ca. 100g
– 1 eeg
– 1 tbsp. spelt flour
– 1 tsp agave syrup
– 3 drops vanilla flavour
– Oil for frying
- Beat eggs
- Add agave syrup, vanilla flavour and beat again
- Add spelt flour and beat again
- Add white cheese and crush with fork (you can optionally add raisins if you want)
- Fry small portions for about 2 minutes each site
- Put your mini omelettes on dish and decorate with 1 tablespoon yoghurt and strawberry
- Season with cinnamon
*Enjoy your meal* OnMyDish.wordpress.com